STAGING BEAUTIFUL HOMES
Staging Tips for "Curb Appeal"
Curb Appeal is usually how you get Buyers in the front door. Then it's up to
you not to disappoint them once they are inside. Buyhers will not even get
out of the car if the outside does not look good when they first drive up to the
house. No matter how nice the inside is, if you don't get them inside, it
doesn't matter, they will never see it.
A few "tips" for improving your "curb appeal" that you can do and afford.
1, Clean Up the Outside. Rake up the leaves, bag & get rid of them. Really
clean everything. Remove toys, garden tools, trash, hoses & more!!
2. Power wash exterior if needed. Be careful, power washer pressure can
damage your exterior and wash the paint off. Start with less noticeable
area & determine how to do it, & are you causing any damage.
Note: Option- spray 409 on siding/brick & scrub w/brush & lightly hose off.
4. Front Door is your "focal point" & must look great. Nice hardware, not rusty.
Re-paint or re-stain if needed. Ask for help at local Home Depot or Lowes.
5. Fix "everything"!! Fix broken items, fill cracks, repair shutters &
handrail, torn screens and everything else. Paint if needed.
6. Mailbox should look good, and have nice, noticeable house numbers.
Plant flowers at base of mailbox, iris are nice, last all year.
7. Landscapping that says "WOW", at least in some areas. Stand at street and
determine where you need some impact. If not the yard, put some great
plants in pots near near the entrance or on front porch. Knock Out roses
are & terra cotta/same color pots are good.
8. Front Porch & walkways should look clean. Furniture clean & inviting.
Staging Beautiful Homes by Sherry Wendt 706 253 2514
firstname.lastname@example.org staging beautifulhomes.com